How can I make an appointment at Favorit Dental Clinic?
- You call us at any of these numbers 0722.367.642 (Available Monday til Friday 09:00-20:00).
- You send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You fill in the contact form below.
Which are the opening hours at Favorit Dental Clinic?
- MONDAY TO FRIDAY: 09.00-20.00.
- SATURDAY: 10.00 -14.00 (by appointment only).
What should I know before my first consultation?
- We advise against eating too much or having an empty stomach when you get a dental treatment. Make sure you eat in moderation before you come in for a consultation or treatment.
- We usually recommend a moderate fasting right after consultation, to make sure that the treatment we just applied will have the desired results.
- If you suffer from diabetes, make sure you schedule your consultation at a time that doesn’t interfere with your strict daily routine.
- If you’re undergoing treatment for any health issues, make sure you follow your doctor’s indications. In some cases (of patients who suffer from heart diseases, or who are getting anticoagulant drugs, etc) you might need to have a doctor’s check beforehand. In these types of cases, you will need a written recommendation from your doctor before we start any dental treatment.
The Favorit Dental Clinic waiting area
- We value your time and we are careful to minimize your waiting time, so you can start treatment when you are scheduled.
- Sometimes emergencies may arise, which can increase your waiting times. In these cases, we make sure to contact you and inform you about the situation, usually offering to reschedule your appointment.
- If it’s too late to reschedule, we will invite you to enjoy our waiting area and watch your favorite TV shows, flip through our magazines or browse the internet by using our Wi-Fi network.
- We always prioritize the patient that is on the dental chair who is getting treated, just like we make you a priority during your consultation. That’s why if you ever need to wait a few extra minutes, we kindly ask you to understand the importance of treating each patient with our full attention. We appreciate you for graciously being patient in situations when delays occur!