The first visit to Favorit Dental Clinic will in fact be a consultation with one of our general dentists or one of our specialists, depending on your specific needs.
What’s a consultation?
A consultation is actually your first meeting with one of our doctors. We are excited to meet you and we assure you that there’s absolutely no reason to be afraid of a dental consultation in our clinic! Our dentists never perform complex or painful treatments during the first consultation. The purpose of a consultation is simply to assess your dental health and to determine which steps we need to take to make sure you’ll enjoy a healthy and beautiful smile!
What happens during a consultation?
- We learn about your expectations and the dental issues that have been bothering you.
- We make an initial visual assessment of your dental health. If necessary, we perform X-rays to make sure that we have identified all of your existing dental problems.
- In most cases, we will professionally clean your teeth and remove plaque buildup. These are simple and pain free procedures.
- We will explain in detail the diagnosis and treatment options that we recommend.
- We put together a personalized treatment plan, in which we will also mention the prices of the necessary dental treatments.
- Depending on your availability and budget, we determine the next steps to take from the treatment sequence we recommended.
How to prepare for a consultation?
- Bring your latest dental X-rays (if applicable), as well as a full list of medicines you are taking at the time of the consultation (in case you’re undergoing treatments).
- Don’t forget to let your dentist know about any illness you suffer from (diabetes, heart disease, etc). It’s important that we know your medical history in detail.
For your information!
- In line with the Romanian law, before starting any dental treatment we will ask you to fill out a questionnaire related to your current state of health.
- We will ask you to read and sign the “Patient Information Consent” form, which explains the risks associated with certain dental treatments.
- Under aged patients must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when they come in for their first consultation.
Book an appointment
- Book an appointment online by filling out our form and we will contact you shortly to confirm the time and day you can come in for a consultation.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please make sure you let us know as soon as possible.