It’s never too late to get a charming smile!
What is orthodontics?
- Orthodontics corrects the position of teeth on the dental arches and fixes unbalanced biting.
- Depending on each case, our dentists recommend wearing personalized orthodontic aligners for each patient.
- Orthodontics offers solutions for both children and adults.
Why is it important to straighten my teeth?
- It’s harder to maintain a proper oral hygiene with crooked teeth and this usually leads to teeth loss due to cavities or periodontitis.
- Teeth that are not properly aligned force your chewing muscles to make an extra effort when you eat, usually causing headaches or pain in your neck, back and shoulders.
- Properly aligned teeth make your smile charming!
At what age should I bring my child in for an orthodontic consult?
- If you notice that your child’s teeth are not properly aligned, we recommend that you bring him in for a consult in our clinic around the age of seven.
Which are the advantages of orthodontic treatments for adults?
- Prevention of tooth decay.
- Prevention of periodontal disease – the gingival and bone retraction that causes tooth loss.
- Prevention of tooth erosion.
- Prevention of pain in the temporomandibular joint.
- The treatments result in a beautiful and healthy smile.
Book an appointment
- Do you want to straighten your teeth and finally get a perfect smile? Book a consultation with one of our orthodontists through our online form.