Missing teeth often make eating harder and can even cause embarrassment in social situations. With the help of advanced prosthetic techniques we can help you smile confidently again!
What is prosthetics?
- Dental prosthetics refers to the replacement of missing teeth and restoration of the dentomaxilar functions with the help of dental prosthesis.
- Our goal is to provide you with a functional and aesthetic smile with the help of dental prosthesis.
What types of prosthesis are there?
- Fixed prosthesis (crowns, fixed dental bridges) or mobile (skeletal prosthesis, overlapping, classic acrylic prosthesis).
- The dentist uses mobile prosthesis in the cases where fixed prosthesis can’t work.
- The prosthesis may be partial, total, skeletal or made on top of the dental implant (for good stability).
Book an appointment
- Are your ready for a smile makeover? Call us at 0722.367.642 or schedule and initial consultation here!